Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh
Data Bandhi Chhod Public School has a beautiful building which elieits a compliment from the overwhelmed on looks, “Who cannot help saying.Architechire is music.”Education at school is imparted through four learning styles viz Auditory, Tactile Visual & Kinesthetic which leaves no sense of students untouched and ensures total learning.
The staff at the school perfectly understands that they may be teachers for the students but are always students of the subject.They help bring knowledge and learning to the students as naturally as fragrance comes to a flower. And as the school is set on the virtuous & spiritual path as shown by Bhai Guriqbal Singh ji & Bhai Amandeep Singh ji, it will turn out pure, complete and Gurmukh citizens which is also the mission of the school & the society.
Our Mission is to continue to do what we have always done, develop this school and the students with integrity and values; also, to give our students the best opportunity and the best all-round education. Our vision is to produce Gurmukhi Conscientious, smart and confident citizens of India who will go out into the world and make us proud.
3rd Annual day
Good morning to everybody
I Principal on behalf of the management, staff & students of Data Bandhi Chhod Public School heartly welcome you all on the occation of 3rd Annual Day.It gives me great pleasure to welcome Mrs. Sunita Kiran, D.E.O, Amritsar Secondary Education, the Chief Guest of this morning. Who from her busy schedule has consented to be the Chief Guest of this morning.It is really my proud privilege to welcome S. Sukhraj Singh ji Tehsildar, Amritsar, who graciously accepted our request and also consented amidst his tight schedule to share every movement of this wonderful ceremony. We are highly grateful to you Mam / Sir. I also take the opportunity to welcome Vade Baba ji, the Chairman of the school Bhai Sahib Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji, Managing Director Bhai sahib Bhai Amandeep Singh Ji, Chief advisor Sir S. Tehalinder Singh Ji & the Chief Advisor S.Bhupinder Singh Ji Garcha , S. Amiteshwar Singh Ji member of Trust, Principal Mrs. Jasleen Kaur Ji B-I and Principal Mrs. Jagjit Kaur Ji B-II.I welcome the elite citizens of in and around this area,Its wonderful to see such amazing gathering once in a happy year……….. Today we all have gathered here for the Annual Day Celebration.
I welcome everybody with all my pleasant greetings.
It is a matter of gratitude for me to welcome the people who are always standing by my side, say it Academics or
Activities share every Movement directly, those have the key role in the development of Data Bandhi Chhod Public School.
Ladies and Gentleman I would to take this opportunity to thank the Almighty Waheguru for blessing our school with the tag of Affiliation Data Bandhi Chhod Public School. Dear Parents your own school is now affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi, Some times it takes years on end to this status, but due to the efforts of the management and the blessing of Bhai Sahib Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji, Honoral Chairman, Bhai sahib Bhai Amandeep Singh Ji M.D. of the school, The school today stands affiliated and the students of class IX have been registred with the C.B.S.E., Reginal Office Paunchkula for their Annual Examination of class X to be Conducted in the month of march 2019.Every year is a significant milestone, a time and moment to celebrate. As we are about to complete 5th Academic year, I am pleased to present before you the Annual Report for the year.
It is becoming an enduring tradition to take this time to pause, turn around to look at the year that just passed and then gather energy to move ahead. Our system of education, as you know, is based on four learning styles that are Visual, Auditory, Tactile and Kinesthetic. Which leave no sense of the students untouched and ensures total learning.
Our institution has 80 + staff in all capacities, who are dedicated and inspired by the philosophy of academic excellence, the staffs of the school perfectly understand they may be teachers for the students but are always student of their subjects.
Each one here toils to make the arena a congenial one for our 800+ students from Play-Pen to class IX.
When one looks back at the past year, there is a satisfying feeling to see evidence of stability and sustainability, both in academic and administrative processes, be it curriculum program staff retention and more.
The school has stated its 5th session from 4th of April 2016.
1. The year started off with big bang with a spectrum of training programs and orientation for the staff of Data Bandhi Chhod Public School.
2. The year is also marked with parent orientation meet. The partnership and engagement the highly valued and appreciated. We have conducted 4 times P.T. Meets for all the students.
3. We have started the session in the month of April with the celebration of Khalsa Sajna Diwas which is marked as Baisakhi. Drawing Competition was also held in the same month for classes P.P to IX.
4. We witnessed Investiture ceremony for the school Head Boy & Head Girl and House captains, Vice Captains.
We have distributed all the students in four houses and they are Bar berry, Blue Berry, Rasp Berry and Dianthus House Individual prophase will be given to houses for various events today.
5. A drill has been given on Earth Quake in school premises in the same month.
6. We have done calligraphy competition in the month of July 2016. It was in English, Hindi, Punjabi and /Math’s also the students of all grades from Play Pen to IX participated in the competition. Positions were given according to their performance.
7. School has celebrated the Parkash Diwas of Sri Guru Amar Dass Ji in the month of May 2016, Recitation of 20 Pauries of Sri Anand Sahib was done in classes from III to IX. English speaking skill was done in the same month.
8. During the summer period, where the heat of the scorching sun makes people restless, the students and the parents of DBCPS put themselves in the almighty’s lap by doing a special kind of spiritual Holiday Home work given by our honorable chairman Bhai Sahib Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji. Every child Participated in the task. Prizes have been given to the position holders.
9. In the month of July 2016 students participated in pledge saying competition, poem recitation & story telling competition.
10. It has been an endeavor of the school to provide its students with Ample Opportunities to get an experience of the outside world by organizing educational tours and excursions throughout the year. The students of class V to IX visited the science city Kapurthala.
11. In the month of August Sawan celebration “Teej festival” was celebrated in the school. Celebration of Environment Day was done by digging plants in the school premises.
12. In the month of September drawing competition, painting competition was done for classes Play Pen to IX.
‘The Teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others’ this was proved when students played the role of their teachers on the Teacher’s Day on 5th of Sep 2016. Students of classes IX did teaching in junior classes and they have organized activities for teachers on this day.
13. A fair ‘Picnic’ was organized for all students at Gobind Garh Fort in Amritsar the month of October.
Class room decoration was done. Hand painting, Poetry recepetition competition was held in classes Play Pen to U.K.G. Fancy Dress Competition was done for the students of Junior wing. They did party in their respective classes.
14. Science Exhibition on a large scale was done in the month of Nov 2016 Inter House Sports Day was done in the same month.
15.In Dec 2016 for classes I to IX News paper reading competition was done.
Kirtan Smagam was done by all students in the presence of parents and the management in the same month.
16. Besides curricular & co-curricular activities D.B.C.P.S is placed at the top First Position in Yoga Activity held at Malaysia . 6 students have been selected up to International level and 2 students won First Prize in as team.
17. Data Bandhi Chhod Public School celebrated the Parkash Diwas of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji in the Month of Nov. Langar was made in the school itself and the sewa was done by the students of D.B.C.P.S.
18. D.B.C.P.S school celebrated all the Prakash Diwas of our respected Gurus in the school and they are Prakash Diwas of Guru Nanak Dav Ji, Guru Ram Dass Ji Prakash Diwas of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Prakash Diwas Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
19. We are already doing Gatka, Band, Karate& Art & Craft activities in the school. Students are taught the Tabla & harmonium and other musical instrument as part of their training.
20. Autumn the season of festivals students of Data Bandhi Chhod Public School celebrate festivals with lot of zeal and fervor. There was a class rooms decoration competition. M.D Sir Bhai Amandeep Singh visited all the class rooms and positions were given to the all classes by him.
21. The students of Data Bandhi Chhod Public School do Ardaas before and after taking their lunch. The Ardaas has been given by our H’ble chairman Bhai Sahib Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji.
22. In the month of January students paid their respect to Baba Deep Singh Ji on 26 of the same month by doing Japji Sahib and Chopaie Sahib Path.
23. What I also want to stress here is that it is not only the special events, but what happens at Data Bandhi Chhod Public School on a normal working day that is really significant. The time that is available for teacher to talk about each child’s needs and each child’s progress the attention that goes in to working out individual program modifications for some children, the effort that we put into listening to children, to parents and each other, the thought the discussion, Pthe celebration on before we launch any new Idea the complete involvement of many the appreciation of small and big acts . These are the things that make Data Bandhi Chhod Public School special.
24. We have already celebrated our 1st & 2nd field day on 27 Nov 2013 & 2015 and 1st Annual Day in 2014 & 2nd Annual Day in 2016.
Students have done Sehaj Path in the Gurudwara Sahib special Ardaas was done by a student of class –IX.
Let me conclude with these words that while it is well enough to leave footprints on the sands of time, it is even more important to make sure that they point in a commendable direction. All in all, the consolidation and timely modification have served to strengthen our core program for all our learners, be it children or adults. Needless to say, there is always room for improvement. We will continue to review, refresh and establish new Idea and changes as and when needed.
25. We the students and the teachers of DBCPS while basking in the glory of our success does not sit on our achieved laurels but tirelessly Work to touch the zenith. At the same time we wish to correct the short comings of the past and try to fare better in the future. Today we look forwards greater growth and progress “Ever forward never look back” .In the end I would like to conclude with the lines, “The woods are lovely, dark and deep but I have promises to keep, miles to go before I sleep.